This week, I’d like to introduce you to Evan Chapman, one of Daniela’s love interests in my upcoming book, The 12 Dates of Christmas. He’s a pretty decent guy, so please, get to know him a bit!
Here is a quick look at Evan, his character aesthetic, if you will:
- This is Evan. As far as Daniela’s love interests, he is the slightly older wildcard. Actor Jeremy Irvine was the inspiration for Evan.
- He is into boxing, mainly as a way to stay fit, but he also finds it cathartic, a release from everything going on in his life.
- He is studying cybersecurity at an IT school.
- At nineteen, Evan is two years older than Daniela.
Below are more important details about Evan, or his character sketch, or dossier, if you will:
(if you’d like a copy of the worksheet, it can be found here)
- Name: Evan Joseph Chapman
- Nickname: none
- Birth Date/Place: April 21, 2000/Atlanta, GA
- Character Role: Secondary character and one of two (possibly three) love interests of Daniela, the MC
- Age: 19
- Race: Caucasian
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color/Style: Golden blond, short
- Build (height/Weight): Tall with an athletic build/6 feet 1 inch/165 pounds
- Skin tone: Fair
- Style of Dress: Mostly casual, jeans, tees, sweaters, sneakers, Chelsea boots, fitted jackets
Characteristics or Mannerisms:
- Personality Traits: Confident but can also be standoffish. He has a good sense of humor but can also be awkward at times. Positive: Adventurous, affectionate, dependable, disciplined, hard-working, mature, self-confident, sincere Negative: Aggressive (when need be), cold (at times), impatient, sly
- Background: Middle class
- Internal Conflicts: Is closed off until he gets to know someone; builds walls to keep people out
- External Conflicts: Has a busy life with school and taking care of his elderly, ailing grandfather. Hasn’t had much time for socializing. Does have a stalker!
- Occupation/Education: Technical college student
- Miscellaneous Notes: He’s a nice guy, but not too nice. Looks like a “bad boy” but isn’t. Has a chin dimple and sports a bit of facial hair. Likes to stay in shape by boxing and hiking. Has a dead-sexy half-smile.
And that is Evan! The condensed version, at least. You can get to know him better in The 12 Dates of Christmas, which will be released in November!
*release date to be revealed later 😉